Volunteer Hours Available
Requirements to receive a scholarship are:
- Completion of two or more years of a varsity or JV sport
- Have a membership (in good standing) with the BMHSAA
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a BMHS teacher (not guidance counselor)
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a BMHS coach
Applications MUST be received by (NOT postmarked by) Friday, 4/3/23 to be eligible
to receive a scholarship.
ALL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD IN THE BMHS LIBRARY (UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED) AT 7:00
|9/12/22||Sep 2022 Agenda||Jun 2022 Minutes|
|10/3/22||Oct 2022 Agenda|
|11/7/22||Nov 2022 Agenda||Oct 2022 Minutes|
|12/5/22||Dec 2022 Agenda||Nov 2022 Minutes|
|1/2/23||Jan 2023 Agenda||Dec 2022 Minutes|
|2/6/23||Feb 2023 Agenda||Jan 2023 Minutes|
|3/6/23||Mar 2023 Agenda||Feb 2023 Minutes|
|4/3/23||Apr 2023 Agenda||Mar 2023 Minutes|
Bounced Check Policy
Any check issued to the BMHS Athletic Association (BMHSAA) that is returned for any reason will result in a $25.00 returned check fee (per returned check) charged to the family of the student-athlete. The initial payment along with the returned check fee must be paid in cash, bank check or money order. The BMHSAA reserves the right to refuse checks as payment from individuals who bounce a check with the organization.
BMHSAA BYLAW AMENDMENT (in white Italic) (adopted 11/7/22)
b. Requirements for Association membership in good standing:
1. Annual Family Dues paid in full (waived for officers, Varsity Team Representatives, designated activity coordinators)
2. Attend a minimum of one (1) BMHSAA monthly meeting per season (starting for class of 2027: if you have an athlete that is playing a sport that season, starting for class of 2027)
3. All volunteer obligations met.