BMHS Athletic Association
The BMHSAA scholarship application can now be found on Naviance.
Requirements to receive a scholarship are:
- Completion of two or more years of a varsity or JV sport
- Have a membership (in good standing) with the BMHSAA
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a BMHS teacher (not guidance counselor)
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a BMHS coach
Applications MUST be received by (NOT postmarked by) Friday, 4/1 to be eligible
to receive a scholarship.
Bounced Check Policy
Any check issued to the BMHS Athletic Association (BMHSAA) that is returned for any reason will result in a $25.00 returned check fee (per returned check) charged to the family of the student-athlete. The initial payment along with the returned check fee must be paid in cash, bank check or money order. The BMHSAA reserves the right to refuse checks as payment from individuals who bounce a check with the organization.
BMHSAA BYLAW AMENDMENT (in white Italic) (adopted 9/11/17)
b. Requirements for Association membership in good standing:
1. Annually Family Dues paid in full (waived for officers, Varsity Team Representatives, designated activity coordinators)
2. Attend a minimum of one (1) BMHSAA monthly meeting OR the annual Membership Orientation during the current school year
3. All volunteer obligations met.